I am a huge fan of fall style. Growing up in the SF Bay Area, I know chilly, yet often temperate, weather. This means for most of the year, I can wear a mid-weight jacket or coat over my outfit and be pretty set for the day, save for an occasional cashmere scarf or hat on those extra cold winter days.
One of my go-to pieces is the Kimono GT coat. This is a 9 month'r meaning you can wear this from September -> May and then occasionally during the "June Gloom" segment of the year as well. That's a lot. This jacket is just the right amount of warmth, style and versatility to be a favorite.
Great styling options for the Kimono GT:
- Wear a single color top and pant for a polished look with a sandal.
- Wear a pair of deconstructed denim and a tank with mens oxfords.
- Wear a turtle neck with a pencil skirt & an ankle boot.
- Wear a mini-skirt with tights and a rock n' roll tee with an ankle boot.
- Wear a sweater dress, tights and a tall boot with a unique heel detail.
- Wear a lace turtle neck dress with an ankle strap sandal.